Hara Bhara Kabab: A simple delicious dish that can be used as a snack, a starter or even as a part of the main course.It’s easy to make, high protein, high fibre, low fat dish and also rich in vital nutrients.
So if you one of those fussy kids or adult at home who don’t like greens this is a sure shot way of making them consume greens.
A reccent visit to the local market and I couldn’t resist the temptation of buying the freshly available green peas and spinach.The moment I had them in hand one thing was for sure making-Hara Bhara Kabab.
Green peas-1 cup
Potatoes-2 medium size
Chaat masala-1 TSP
- Wash spinach thoroughly.Blanch it.
- Boil the peas and potatoes.
- Chop the blanched spinach, chillies, ginger and garlic finely.*Alternately, you can Grind the blanched spinach with green chillies, ginger garlic into fine paste without adding water.But that increases the watery content so the preferred choice is chopping.
- Mash the boiled peas and potato.Add in the finely chopped spinach,chillies, ginger and garlic.Mix thoroughly.
- Add in the chaat masala.You can also add in garam masala to enhance flavour.
- Mix everything properly.Make into round kabab.
- Shallow fry the Kabab.
- Serve with coriander mint chutney or ketchup.
Happy healthy eating….