Irratic schedules, long working hours, late dinners.How does one manage to still keep the dinner light and healthy…
Here’s one of my all time favourite recipe:-
- Wash and pat dry chicken breast pieces.Cut it as per preference.
- Use a fork and create insertion in the meat.
- Apply salt leave it for 5 mins.
- Then apply a freshly ground paste of coriander, mint, green chilli and garlic.
- Let it marinate for 15-20 mins minimum.
- Add a little fresh cream, if you aren’t on a strict diet regime.
- Grill it for 10-15 mins.I have used a tandoor.You can also Shallow fry on a non stick pan.If your on a diet, grill it.If not shallow fry.Both give a different flavour.
- So what do u do till the chicken marinates and gets grilled, prepare a toss salad.
- You dinner is ready in less than a hour.